Monday, February 13, 2012

Last Minute Valentine's Day Cookies

Happy Valentine’s Day!

I've got a last minute dessert that is so simple, you’ll be able to swing by the grocery store to pick up a few ingredients and have these in the oven before dark!

I’m talking four ingredients, y'all! So effortless and delicious it will be like you’ve had this sweet treat planned for weeks.


For these sweet red velvet cookies, I took the same 'cookie dough' ingredients I used when I made Red Velvet Whoopie Pies last fall and threw in white chocolate chips. It made for a great combination and a perfect Valentine's day dessert! 

Best when served with a glass of chilled champagne or ice cold milk.

Cheers,
Christi

Sweetie Pies

Ingredients:
1 Box Red Velvet cake mix
1 stick of butter
2 Eggs
11 oz. bag White Chocolate Chips

Directions:
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix ingredients until combined.
Drop spoonfuls of cookie batter onto baking sheet about two inches apart.
Bake for 8 minutes.
Transfer to a cooling rack.

Serve with ice cold milk or chilled champagne.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow these are simple! And so perfect for Valentine's Day - I love the colors!

Hope you & your sweet hubby have a wonderful celebration today :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Christi!

I'm guessing you're taking a little break from blogging? I've been there - sometimes life just gets too busy. I did want you to know though how much I miss your happy posts & delicious recipes in my Reader. I hope you & your handsome hubby are doing well.

Much Love & abundant blessings to you both! :)

Bubble My Licorice said...

omg those cookies seem so tasty :)
thank you for sharing the recipe!

http://bubblemylicorice.blogspot.com/