Sunday, June 26, 2011

Pucker Up

Here’s something you should know. eos. evolution of smooth, a chemical free, 95% organic, 100% natural lip balm. The New York based company, who also has locations in Scandinavia, Switzerland and South Korea, has only been on the market for a short time.
Quick fact: The savvy company does have one of the coveted “212” New York area codes.  Sexy.

I first tried their smooth sphere lip balm back in December.




Oh, wow. I’m not sure I’ll buy another brand of lip balm ever again. Its futuristic packaging makes it fall off the shelf and into your cart nearly as quick as you can say, “eos.” Good thing too. They have five different flavors:
·         Summer Fruit
·         Lemon Drop with spf 15
·         Honeysuckle honeydew
·         Medicated Tangerine
·         Sweet Mint

Here are a few that I have: 



As they say, “It’s a lip balm that makes you smile.”
Directions:
Twist off top. Pucker up. Smooth on. Smile.
Sounds fun.
I’m sold on this product. It’s different, it’s neat looking and does the job lip balm should do. Go give it a try.



Pucker up,
Christi

2 comments:

Mary May said...

Christi! How perfect, for your birdie-themed blog! I love lip gloss; thanks for the tip, and keep up the fantastic work!

Christi's Chirps said...

Thank you so much, Mary May! :) I appreciate your kind feedback! You're awesome.