Thursday, January 5, 2012

Day 5: Something You Wore

En route to Dallas for the Cotton Bowl, MD and I are going to stop by Bloom, a stylish boutique located in McKinney, Texas and owned by the fabulous fashion blogger Kendi Skeen of 'Kendi Everyday'.

I could not be more excited.

To go along with my exciting trip to McKinney and to continue with my January photo a day challenge, here’s the outfit I plan to wear when I visit her shop tomorrow. 


January 5, 2012 – Something You Wore



Happy Thursday to you!

Cheers,
Christi

2 comments:

lizrogers said...

Okay can I steal this entire outfit? Especially the pearl necklace?! LOVE!! You are so cute :)

Christi's Chirps said...

Thanks so much, Liz. You're a doll! I'm trying to steal the pearl necklace too. ;) I borrowed it from my darling friend...about a month ago!

Thanks for visiting! xo