Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January Photo a Day Challenge

Welcome to 2012, my friends! I hope 2011 treated you well.

Let’s commit to making 2012 our best year yet. Set a few goals for yourself and really try to stick to them.

I’ve set two goals: I want to keep a daily journal and continue working on being a sweet, loving, passionate and encouraging wife.

What goals have you set for the New Year?

Here’s something else I stumbled upon to get your January started off in a fun way. The fabulous Chantelle over at Fat Mum Slim created a list for a Photo a Day Challenge for the month of January.


Here’s how it works: Take a photo each day using the list above as your guide.

It's not too late for you to join in on the fun!

You can share your photos by uploading them daily to Instagram, Twitter, Flickr, Facebook, or your blog.

Don’t forget to tag them with hashtag #JANphotoaday so we can keep up with each other.

January 3, 2012: Something you adore. 
I adore spending lazy days with my two favorite boys. (Oops! MD's feet aren't pictured.)


January 2, 2012: Breakfast
Homemade cinnamon rolls are a favorite of mine and MD's; especially during the winter months.


January 1, 2012: You (me)



You can find me here: 

I'll be posting my daily photos on here as well!


Leave a comment below with a link to where I can follow your daily photos!

Happy photo snapping!
Christi

No comments: